- PLA Dinnerware Set: Lekoch's tableware set material is made by polymerizing lactic acid extracted from plants, which is from renewable plant resources (corn, wheat, cereals, sugar beets, etc.) as the raw material for PLA. It is decomposed into carbon dioxide and water by the action of microorganisms in soil and water. (under certain conditions)
- Health & Safe & Green: Plant-Based PLA Dinnerware Set made of material in accordance with the standards of LFGB, DIN. Mylamine-Free, BPA-free. Promoting Sustainable development of the earth’s ecology.
- Great for Indoor and Outdoor Use: PLA Dinnerware Set is lightweight, easy to carry, easy to clean, also it’s unbreakable, making them ideal for camping or use in RVs and trailers, and more occasions.
- For Green Dining Style: This PLA tableware set is including dinner plates, salad plates, bowls and cups, add some charm to your meal with our PLA dinnerware set, get one set for yourself and another as a gift for someone with a taste for the unique.
- Microwave safe and Dishwasher Safe: The PLA tableware set can be washed in the dishwasher, and its lifespan can be extended further by setting the dishwasher at a temperature of around 70℃. Microwave safe, the maximum temperature is not higher than 100°C. Not recommended for use in ovens.
What is PLA ( Polylactic Acid )?
PLA (polylactic acid), derived from plants such as corn and cassava, the starch extracted by several processes, lactic acid with microorganisms, then polymerized into polylactic acid.
Compared to conventional petroleum-based plastics, PLA is more natural, less CO2, and no toxic
Lactic acid monomer PLA is a widely used food additive, which eventually becomes glucose after glycolysis.
Easy to clean
Microwave available up to 100 ℃